10.07.2006

Thin is in?

You know how when you were a kid or a teen and you visit your parent's province during a holiday, your relatives would comment about the same thing over and over again.

Like how tall you are now, how beautiful/handsome/cute you became, etc...

Duh. I suppose that's the only greeting they know about city human beings.

Well, mine is always about being thin. People say things like "you still haven't changed, you're still skinny", stuff like that. It appears to be really negative for me especially when I eat a lot and still not gain a pound. I hate it.

You see, contrary to what most people think, waif-like figure isn't really cool.

When I was on my pre-teen years, almost all of my classmates back in 1st year highschool have boobs and some curves. While me... well, I almost passed as a walking flagpole, but thanks to my short stature, I was the walking stick.

It's hard to choose clothes without appearing to be so flat-chested and hips-less, if there's such a term.

Hmmm... But looking at Nicole Richie's picture and mine makes me feel good about myself:

At least I'm not all bones and that's all that matters. :-)

**********
Awwwww... Me missus much mah former blockmates!



Btw, I'm the third person from the right. The one who laughed first. Can't control it eh. Haha..

Finals exam next next week. Goodluck to all Madocians!!