Haha.. Anyway, meet the closest friends I have right now...
Click image for larger view
Oh, before anything else, I'll make one thing clear: I won't blog about friendship issues anymore. It's just starting to wear me out.
Aaahh, thank God, I finally realized I'm starting to become every inch of a broken record. Really.
...I <3 tags. Lol.. (I'm welcoming myself to your "tag crazy" club, guys!)
Well, I happen to pass by PM's blog. I kinda like the tags, so I'm doing it.
Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 123. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the sentence with these instructions. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Use the book nearest to you.Well, the nearest book to me right now is Mark Wilson's Cyclopedia of Magic. It's just a grab from where I'm sitting. Haha..
Be sure to keep the two cards in your right hand held firmly, as shown.Tag #2
Another one to fill up the space.. ;p
-When you looked in the mirror today, what did you think? Magulo ang hair ko!
-How much cash do you have on you? I don't have cash with me right now. It's in my bag.
-What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? Rest! Aaah, something I really need after the midterm examination week.. ;p
-Favorite planet? Earth, what else?
-The 4th missed call on your cell phone? Wait.. Let's see.. It says here: Thal 1/17/2006 9:05 am
-What is your favorite ring on your phone? You mean the current ringtone? I'll Never Get over You Getting Over Me wav tone.
-What shirt are you wearing? Just a simple yellow blouse.
-Do you "label" yourself? Sometimes. Let's see, is "airahtot" included..? Haha!
-The brand of shoes you're wearing now: Shoes? Nah. I'm wearing my house slippers right now.
-Bright or Dark Room? In between also.
-What do you think about the person who tagged you? Well, PM didn't actually tagged me. It says: "I shall not tag anyone. If you want to play along let me know so I can check out your answers!" Haha.. But what I can say from reading her blog is that she's a really nice and talented person. *hugs*
-What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
-What's the last text message you received on your cell? "Lyf giv me aLot of thngs 2Lern, things i shd kp & i shd Let go, things 2 4gt & smtyms rgret, we gt hrt & burdn but I'm fyn cuz ur stil der rminding me 2smyL!" A friendship quote from Kristel, Derrick's older sister at 4:20pm.
-Where is your nearest 7-11? Hmmm... In Valley 1, along the Sucat Road. Less than 15 minutes by car.
-What's a saying(s) that you say a lot? "Shoongakz ka talaga!"
-Who is the last person to tell you they loved you? My mom.
-Last furry thing you touched? This is quite hard. We don't have any dogs, cats or any furry pet with us. Let's see... Aaah, I don't know, I mean, I can't remember.
-How many days of school did you miss this week? Nada.
-How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I dunno. I haven't used a film camera for ages.
-Favorite age you have been so far? My age right now. I've never felt so free and confident in my entire life until now. Really. No kidding.
-Your worst enemy? I don't have enemies. And I don't like to have one (I like the peaceful life, thankyouverymuch).
-What's your current desktop picture? It's kinda gothic. Click here if you want to see it.
-What's the last thing you said to someone? "Iyong akin?" (to our maid, referring to my merienda)
-If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? I'm definitely lying if I say "to be able to fly"...
-Do you like someone? Yep. But I won't tell who. Nobody knows about that except myself. *winks*
-The last song you listened to? Collide by Howie Day. Haha.. I just turned off the iTunes.
-Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Nada.
Tag #3 & #4
I happen to pass by Lica's blog. And poof!
I read this: I'm tagging...... everyone reading this!! You know who you are. Your conscience will haunt you forever :)
Haha.. Ok, ok..
Pumili daw ng pitong kanta na kinababaliwan at paulet ulet na pinakikinggan luma man at bago!!!So, okay. Here it goes:
1. Head Over Feet by Alanis Morissette
2. Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
3. Isn't It Ironic by Alanis Morissette
4. I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me by Bellefire
5. Dreaming of You by Selena
6. Collide by Howie Day
7. There She Goes by Sixpence None the Richer
And the last one..
1.) The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.Target: Male (of course!)
2.) Need to mention the sex of the target.
3.) Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their Comments saying they've been tagged.
4.) If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.
1. The first thing I notice in a guy is the way he carries himself. Kailangan may confidence. Kahit hindi siya mapormang tao, basta kaya niyang dalhin ng maayos/maganda iyong get-up niya, astig na iyon for me.
2. Kailangan may sense siyang kausap. Someone that I could talk to about anything under the sun. Well, plus points na kapag may sense of humor. Minsan kasi, not all guys were given a sense of humor! Right?
3. Someone that I'm comfortable with even though we're not having any conversation. Parang you know, kahit sa silence lang, nagkakaintindihan na. Walang nakaka-tense na minutes. Basta, ayun.
4. He must be responsible. I hate guys who always (as in always) go with the flow.. May sense of adventure nga, kaso minsan, di naman prepared! Ano kaya iyon?
5. He must be mature enough. Kailangan naiintindihan niya iyong mga mood swings ko. As in. Grabe.
6. He must be respectful. A total gentleman. Hehe.. Dapat irerespect at ia-accept niya ako for who I am and also my family and dear friends.
7. Taller than me. Syempre, gusto ko matangkad sakin! Sa height kong 5 flat, pandak na nga ako tas pandak pa future soulmate ko.. Parang, my god naman!
8. He must be a real person. Ayoko ng mga cyberchat-cyberchat!
Haha.. I sure hope I'm not that demanding.. *grins*
So now, here comes the (correct me if I'm wrong) most awaited part in every taggies: the "who-will-I-gonna-tag-?" part. Actually, I'm tagging only three people: Michi, Jeeper and Talamasca. (Lahat un gagawin nyo ha! Walang exempt-exempt! ;p)
Hmmm.. But if you want to join the craze, feel free to copy/paste it.. then let me know! *winks*
Anyway, before I end this post, let me share with you the two stanzas of a poem about the issues men and women are facing right now.
For every woman who is tired of acting weak when she knows she is strong;Paula is right: women are oppresed; men are repressed.
There is a man who is tired of appearing strong when he feels vulnerable.
For every woman who is tired of acting dumb;
There is a man who is burdened with the responsibility of 'knowing everything'.