Relieving Stress in Class..
1. Leave permanent markers by the dry-erase board.
2. Ask whether the first chapter will be on the test. If the professor says no, rip the pages out of your textbook.
3. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters "CHECK YOUR FLY". (At Least for the Male profs.)
4. Address the professor as "your excellency".
5. When the professor turns on his laser pointer, scream "AAAGH! MY EYES!"
6. Relive your Junior High days by leaving chalk stuffed in the chalkboard erasers.
7. Sit in the front, sniff suspiciously, and ask the professor if he's been drinking.
8. Correct the professor at least ten times on the pronunciation of your name, even it's Smith. Claim that the i is silent.
9. Sit in the front row reading the professor's graduate thesis and snickering.
10. Feign an unintelligible accent and repeatedly ask, "Vet ozzle haffen dee henvay?" Become agitated when the professor can't understand you.
11. Wink at the professor every few minutes. (Hey you might even get a date if he/she is cute.)
12. Every few minutes, take a sheet of notebook paper, write "Signup Sheet #5" at the top, and start passing it around the room.
13. Start a "wave" in a large lecture hall.
L-R: Amay, Me, Katy & Hansy
Awww... I missed the old times.
Me and my best friends just hanging anywhere... Spending most of our time chatting about our crushes, dreams, etc...
Sheesh... College days are not yet starting but now, they're out of reach already.
Hansy went to Cagayan...
Amay is here in Pque but I couldn't feel the old aura of my room... those times when I'll just spend the whole night talking to her over the phone.
Then, there's Katy... Actually, I've never heard of her since our graduation day. And that was more than a month ago.
Oh well... Maybe there's also a mistake in my part. I tend to become (again) the lazy-assed girl I am known by my friends.
But then, that wouldn't stop me from posting my yellow smiley. Coz I believe, smileys lighten my day... :)
Posted by Airah at 5:30 AM