9.07.2006

What? Dead?!

Yeah. This blog is so freaking dead.

Maybe, I'll update next week. I dunno.

Time isn't enough. At least for me. When in fact, the last time I checked, the day still consists of 24 hours.

Usual alibi. Busy with studies right now that my usual sleeping time is at midnight. *frowns*

And yes again, I only posted this to let you know that I'll be MIA for... whenever. ;p

Thanks for those who are still keeping in touch. You know who you are guys.

When I reclaim my sanity, I'll bloghop again and leave insighful opinions (?) on your humble abodes.

Btw, before I click on Publish Post, goodluck to me and my group: Health Care presentation and Phil. Constitution report/play tomorrow.

I mean, today... five more hours and hello to a brand new day. :p

It's past midnight. Now I'll just catch some zzzzzzz's. Till next post. Bye.