9.28.2006

Domain & meme-o-logy: whatchuthink?

I'm planning:


  • To change the name of our custom blog design site, BlogWear-Ever
    ~ still waiting for Michi's approval since we're design partners.. ;)



  • To buy a domain name for a cheap price
    ~ maybe less than PHP 500, any ideas where?



  • To remove some links in my right sidebar
    ~ those stupid referral links prove to be useless! Nobody's signing up under my referral link anyway so might as well delete them.. haha!



  • To give Firefox a try
    ~ esp. when I'm designing templates...
    ~ well, I changed my mind... coz unfortunately, this is not my PC, this is my dad's... my real PC is in my room, w/o internet connection and rotting in a corner. (Parallelism of words? no check.) Besides, no matter how much I deny it, I'm still an IE girl at heart. ;p



  • To catch some zzz's right now
    ~ but before I drift off to sleep, I'll just copy/paste a meme I found somewhere.. I forgot where I nicked it though.


  • Please answer them all, good ol cyberfriends! I'll post my reply in the comments area or if ever I found some interesting answers, maybe I'll blog about it.

    Haha.. Whatever! It's past midnight and I'm really really mega super sleepy!

    ***
    Instruction:

    IF YOU'RE ON MY BLOG LIST...

    I want to know things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't.

    You are obviously on my list, so let me know with whom I am friends! (Post in comments)
    1. Your Middle Name:
    2. Age:
    3. Single or Taken:
    4. Favorite Movie:
    5. Favorite Song:
    6. Favorite Band/Artist:
    7. Favorite Book:
    8. Favorite Author:
    9. Dirty or Clean:
    0. Tattoos and/or Piercings:

    ... HERE COMES THE FUN ...

    1. Do we know each other outside of Blogspot?
    2. What's your philosophy on life?
    3. Would you have my back in a fight?
    4. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
    5. What's your favorite memory of us?
    6. Would you give me a kidney?
    7. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
    8. Would you take care of me when I'm sick?
    9. Can we get together and make a cake?
    10. Have you heard any rumors of me lately?
    11. Do you/have you talk(ed) crap about me?
    12. Do you think I'm a good person?
    13. Would you drive across country with me?
    14. Do you think I'm attractive?
    15. If you could change anything about me, would you?
    16. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
    17. Will you post this so I can fill it out for you?

    ... THE END ...