9.18.2006

Anything goes

It's official.

I do custom blog design at BlogWear-Ever (with Michi dearest, of course). :)

Visit Where The Hell Am I? and tell Miss April what you think of her new blog template.

**********
Last Friday, we (me & my classmates and other 4 sections) attended a recollection in Makati City... to be specific, in San Carlos Seminary.

Just a 15-minute trip and yet, the school rented four buses. I mean, duh. I wished they just let us commute. But anyway, past is past.

Well, we did enjoy the recollection since the speaker/facilitator has a great sense of humor... and was able to touched us all with his heartwarming true-to-life experiences.

No matter how I tried, I just can't help myself but shed a tear. I wished him goodluck of course.

**********
I think I flunked my return demonstration about "Bathing A Client" step-by-step procedure just this morning.

Good thing my Clinical Instructor (aka C.I.) was nice enough to let me take a peek into the checklist.

Awww... I hate flunking. That's my worst nightmare. Just the thought of it scares me down to my cuticles.