12.19.2006

Ho ho ho!

Xmas is coming. And my week is full.

Now that's good news. My social life is back in the game. =)

I know this is already way too late, knowing that people have already bought gifts and just worrying when to wrap them all (waaah, kapal!!) but here it is...

So ok, here's my version.. my top 5 list:

1. Macbook

Duh. Who doesn't want a Macbook?

2. Any Nokia Nseries Phone

This isn't a matter of "want" anymore. I need a new phone right now. As in.

My current phone is sooooo a year ago. Besides, the #s 3,6 and 9 aren't working. And since that Typhoon Milenyo hit Manila, my Sun sim also didn't worked. It's like that phone is no longer for me. I just charged it everyday, and still it's useless. Its battery would be empty in less than a day. I bought new batteries to no avail.

My phone is so hopeless. So be generous ok.

3. Sony Cybershot DSC-T10

I'm in love. Oh well, any digicam with 7.2 megapixels is worth loving anyway.

4. iPod Video

I have a nano but a video is the ultimate ipod love next to macbook.

5. Books I Like

My Amazon.com Wish List