12.09.2006

So this is it...

I didn't post anything for the past seven days since my good ol template is screwed up.

I don't know why but it was that crappy in other ISP and browsers. No background images, no banner image.. nothing, just plain text, flickr pic and some blog pics.

The thing that made me wonder the most though is the fact that it displayed fine on my pc and browsers, both FF and IE.

BFD I know. But you see, a screwy template (much more mine) is my greatest blogosphere pet peeve ever. As in grrrrrr talaga.

So here I am. With a brand new modified look. Yiiiiih! I soooo love change. =)

Anyway, Xmas is coming. Everything is happening so fast. I've got lots of things to do, and lots of things to pay. Now, isn't that exciting?

Minus the latter part ok. Feh.

**********
Good news. January next year, I'll gonna wear my clinical uniform! As in like this:


...but not exactly like this!

Minus the nursing cap of course. We still haven't had our capping. That would be on my 3rd year. Goodluck to me.

Yes yes, I'm super excited and no, the pixels of your monitor couldn't display my excitement.

**********
P.S.: Please tell me if this template doesn't load. It should look like this:


If it's still that crappy, I might as well shut down this blog for good. Better to stop blogging, than seeing the aesthetic part annoying the heck out of me.

Kidding =) slash not.

Seriously, will you do me a small favor? Please send me the screenshot if my blog looks screwy. Thanks!