12.11.2005

Just an update

Anyone missed me? Haha.. (It's free to dream, right?)

Anyway, I watched The Fog yesterday. Di ko siya type.

...WARNING: Spoilers below

I hate everything about this movie. As in talaga. Gosh. The script, the actors, the plot.. Everything about the movie is just so lousy. Who would ever believe that after kissing the old ghost, the girl also became one of them. I mean that's just plain stupidity right? And one thing that made me confused was, what was the point if the statue was made incorrectly? I mean, wala namang koneksyon don sa the fog ek ek.

I actually thought that I only wasted more than a hundred pesos just to watch less than half of the entire movie. *frowns*

I've collected other comments from imdb about this movie. Here it goes:
- NO scare factor
- zero chemistry between characters
- completely lousy
- pretty confusing
- the worst
- a piece of garbage

So if you're planning to watch this movie, think again. Like what war_cat2 said: "Avoid this movie at all costs..."

The Fog : star

*********
I watched Pinoy Big Brother: The Big Night last night. Err, up to this morning. Hanggang 12:30am kasi iyon eh.

Actually, it was my first time to watch PBB from start until the end. You see, I'm not a PBB fan. But I'm really glad that Nene benifited the most from the whole experience and the prizes.

She really deserved it naman eh. She's very strong-willed and optimistic. At saka, maparaan siyang tao. I once watched the episode wherein Big Brother ordered her to make a small study table. Ang galing niya. Sabi nga nila, she's the "kumander".

**********
My Blog Should Be Blue
What about yours?


Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.


**********
~The Secret Behind The Song

The song "12 days of Christmas" was created at a time when Catholics in England where prohibited by law to practice their faith. The Christmas carol was created in order to help young Catholics learn the tenets of their faith. "My true love" doesn't refer to an earthly suitor but to God himself, "me" refers to us, and the "partridge in a pear tree" refers to Jesus Christ. The other symbols mean the following:

2 Turtle Doves = the Old and New Testaments
3 French Hens = the theological virtues; namely, faith, hope and charity
4 Calling Birds = the four Gospels and/or four evangelists
5 Golden Rings = the first five books of the Old Testament (the "Pentateuch")
6 Geese A-Laying = the six days of creation
7 Swans A-Swimming = the seven sacraments
8 Maids A-Milking = the eight beatitudes
9 Ladies Dancing = the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit
10 Lords A-Leaping = the ten commandments
11 Pipers Piping = the eleven faithful apostles
12 Drummers Drumming = the twelve points of doctrine in the Apostles Creed

~from Candy Magazine, December 2005 issue (Candy Rap section)

Actually, I'm not much of a religious person. I don't read Bible that much. But I was able to appreciate the song because I can relate.

I have Theology class with Sir Troy as part of the curriculum. And last sem, with Mr. Cervantes as our lecturer. Even though I didn't read Bible often, at least I have an idea what's the theme of the four Gospels, the Pentateuch, etc..

Besides, hindi man ako ganon ka-relihiyosong tao.. At least, deep inside I know that I'm a spiritual person. In my opinion kasi, religious and spiritual are two different words.