11.10.2005

A quickie...

Kind of post.

(image below was from meandme96's album)
Geez. First day of our Anatomy class and we were all required to memorize, as in really memorize the functions of organ systems (hell, that was easy), the anterior and posterior body landmarks (making a mental note to practice knowing the different landmarks with the use of one's own body), the body planes and sections, the body cavities (body quadrants are easy but do I really have to memorize all regions??), etc.. for our oral examination tomorrow. Would you freakingly believe that??

Oh gawd.

I knew it. Second semester will bring me lots of zits. *frowns*

"Dark and difficult times lie ahead, Harry. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right... and what is easy."

Anyway, today I've spent hours reading different HP articles in Verisaterum and MuggleNet. And right now, the only thing I'm looking forward to is the next Harry Potter movie on November 16, next Wednesday (whoa. great! I have no class on Wednesday). Geez. I am soooo excited with the Goblet of Fire. And soooo in luurve with Harry Potter. *sighs* Anyway, wanna see a picture of Victor Krum and Hermione Granger dancing during the Yule Ball? Click here.