12.05.2004

Oh gawd...

Actually, right now.. I'm missing many people.

Especially, my bestfriends; namely, Amay, Hanz and Katy. It's been four days since I last saw them.

Sayang nga eh. My mom didn't allow me to go out with Hanz when she asked me to accompany her into the mall last Thursday. May ibabalik raw kasi siyang VCD na hiniram niya sa Video City the other week. During that time kasi there's a typhoon coming. Si Yoyong nga. Kaya ayun...

I also missed Grace. It's because in this blogging world.. aside kay Michi, she's the only one I think na ka-close ko rito.

Alright.. there were some links pero iba na rin iyong may few people na ka-close ka.

And the list of people I'm missing goes on.. *winks*

Geez.. I forgot to tell you that my super fave aunt will marry on December 10. Well, not that you really care. Just wanted to share something.

Although, it's just civil wedding.. (they're short of money because my godfather, Tito Oseph will buy a new car tomorrow)... I know naman that the sanctity of marriage is still there.

Currently I know na namomroblema ang Tita Myrah ko. We went to a wedding last night sa Betterliving and I saw the olds na parang niluluto siya. Gawd-forbid! Don't take it literally. Gusto ng mga ito na maghanda after the wedding. Friday yata iyong 10 right? So ayun..

My grandma insists na mag-restaurant na lang raw for the reception. Pero namaaaan.. the budget raw! Sometimes kasi ang mga olds parang bata rin. Kapag hindi mo napagbigyan, sasama ang loob. When in fact napagbigyan na siya ng tita ko. Dapat talaga church wedding. But my grandma is a Pentecostal. Ayaw niya sa isang Catholic church. While the soon-to-be-husband's side ng tita ko ay pure Catholic.

So instead of attending a church wedding na walang maghahatid na mother sa tita ko, they just decided na mag-civil wedding na lang.

And now venue naman ng reception naman ang pinagtatalunan! Yayness. Ang gusto lang kasi talaga ng soon-to-be-couple iyong dalawang for each side na magiging witness at silang dalawa lang for the celebration. Para less expenses. Sabagay this time ay kailangang maging practical ng mga people.

Pero grandma insist na mag-imbita ng mga kamag-anak galing sa Mabini. Hindi man sila immediate family pero baka raw magtampo sabi ni Lola. Kasi no'ng mag-asawa Tita Malou ko, sila-sila rin lang. Ganon rin iyong nangyari. So iniisip ngayon ni Lola na baka raw isipin no'ng mga kamag-anak ng Lolo ko na ipinag-wawalang bahala na lang sila just because our grandfather already died. Para bang wala ng communication.

But my tita doesn't think so. It's just that.. iyong budget ngaaaaaa!

So.. blah and blahs continue.

Still need to prepare myself. Afternoon ang dating ni Tito Oseph and his family. Mamamanhikan kina tita. Syempre the food lover that I am, I'll go to my tita's house later.

Gtg. Goodbye for now... =)

P.S.: Awww shit! I still haven't done my contraceptives report for our PEHM tomorrow morning. WTF? I also haven't finished reading El Fili of Jose Rizal. We've got a long quiz by tomorrow also. And not to mention another quiz on CW.

*sighs* Anyway, I'll just deal with those later. Or much better tonight.