5.31.2006

I'm loving...

...the company of these three people: Ate Rosie, Ate Kathee and Marlyn.

They're so fun to be with. Seriously. ;p

Actually, Gerard, my blockmate, was also with us awhile ago kaso he's very tahimik.. pero sige na nga.. Kasali na rin siya. Wahahaha.

Distribution of class cards namin kanina. My grades for this summer sem?

But before that.. dagdag info lang for those na first timer dito sa aking humble abode, summer sem ang tawag naming mga MDC sa summer na may pasok para i-take up ang ilang minor subjects dahil fully loaded na kami last sem. ;p

Okay.. now, my final grades:

♥ Rizal - 93 (1.25)
♥ STS - 91 (1.50)
♥ Philippine Literature - hmp! I haven't received my class card yet.

Kainis kasi si Ma'm Razon. Ayaw ibigay hanggang wala pang clearance. What time ba naayos iyong clearance ko? After lunch na. Eh 8 to 12 lang ang bigayan ng class card sa mga first year. Tuloy... baka sa enrollment ko na makuha..

Speaking of enrollment, incoming college sophomore na ako! Wohoooooo...

And because it's still early to go home, we decided to go to the mall.

We prefer Glorietta than SM Mall of Asia even though the latter is closer to our school. Mas okay kasi. Hehe.. ;p

1. Yellow Cab rocks. For me, it's better than Pizza Hut talaga.

In fact, I ate two slices of Manhattan Meat Lovers. Si Ate Kathee, naka-3 slices. Ang takaw raw ni Ate Kathee kaso hindi tumataba.. Hehe.. Actually, may 2 slices pang natira, kaso hindi ko na kaya.. I'm not picky when it comes to food, pero mahina talaga ako kumain.

2. The Body Shop also rocks.

I bought The Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Stain. 50% sale.. so 347.50pesos na lang siya.

*grins* Who doesn't love 50% sale?

3. I bought a book entitled Shadow of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann and Rae Lawrence.

After I finish this post, I'll start reading it na. ;p

**********
I got tagged by Yuri dearest.. *smiles*

Instructions: Name ten (10) of life's simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten (10) people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. DVD Marathons.
2. Malling.
3. Surfing the net.
4. McFloat.
5. Sleeping.
6. Reading mags.
7. Hanging out with my barkada.
8. Making blog templates.
9. Editing videos.
10. Corn Bits.

No need to explain na, right? *grins*

Here comes the most awaited part! (oh really.. hehe..)

I'm tagging 10 people (grabe, dami yata?):
Arvin, Lica, Terry, /iambrew, Magi, Athena, Mikmik, Mark, Kevin and Michi.