5.28.2006

I hate blogging

Why?

Simply because I just don't have anything to say.

"Eh what about this post?" you ask.

Well, a while ago, I realized these three things:

1. Nobody cares what my next section is...

There was a re-shuffle of MDC Incoming Level II students, my section next semester is section 3.

*sighs* I'll be missing my blockmates-turned-superfriends so much.

2. Nobody gives a damn why I still haven't watched The Da Vinci Code...

Actually, I was in Glorietta last Friday night after our Finals, bibili na sana ako ng ticket to watch the movie (hoping na kahit hindi pa ako 18 y/o ay makalusot sa mga guards), but when I saw na hanggang 10pm or 11pm yata ang tapos non, I called my Mom.. telling her na baka gabihin ako ng uwi. Unfortunately, ayaw nga niya ng ginagabi ako ng uwi especially dahil doon sa nangyari kay Alet. Kung iyon nga raw tanghali nangyari, eh what more pa raw kapag gabi??

"Mas maraming gago pag gabi."

So, kahit na andoon na ako at nakapila, I just followed what my Mom said. Mother knows best, remember? Saka hindi ko ugali na hindi sumunod. I was always the good girl. *frowns*

So I have no choice but to wait until May 31 para panoorin iyang DVC na iyan. Sasamahan na lang raw ako ni Marlyn. Kainis kasi si Mama, ayaw akong samahan manood. Na-influence na rin ng CFC Group niya.

An email she got na pinabasa sa akin:

From Bro Frank Padilla please pass....

Hello Brethren!

We have sent out many emails regarding the Da vinci Code, and how this book now the movie, is blasphemous and an attack on the Catholic faith. Some say it should not affect the faith of those who are well grounded. But that is not the point. The point is that it is blasphemous and so we should reject it. This is not about an intellectual discussion on fact or fiction or on its value just as entertainment, but this is about the evil foces that are using all to destroy the work of God.

So for our members in CFC, the BEST RESPONSE IS NOT TO SEE THE MOVIE.

Do not contribute your money to funding the secular and liberal forces, especially in media, that seek to weaken or even destroy what we hold dear. As evangelizers, we proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ, and do not promote the lies and blasphemy against our God.

God bless you all,
Frank

Grabe! Until now, hindi pa rin tapos ang issue about DVC.

Anyway, I don't have anything against the CFC people, pero sana naman huwag nilang bigyan ng malaking issue iyong movie. I mean, kaya nga tayo binigyan ng knowledge ni God to know the difference between fiction and nonfiction. Hmp. Amen.

3. Nobody understands that I have to hate blogging in order to love blogging.

"Blogging: If minds had anuses, blogging would be what your mind would do when it had to take a dump."

- Maddox
Gosh. I super love The Best Page in the Universe.

Click the link. You won't regret visiting it.