3.29.2007

Summer fun

My blockmates and I went to Sea Breeze Resort in Taguig last Monday. Maybe, you're thinking.. "an outing inside the city? duh."


Me standing on the far right

But what the heck! I believe that it's not the distance naman, it's the people you hang out with that matters.

Anyway, enough of that. I posted pics and two videos in my Multiply. If you're curious, go check it out.


Love yah guys! =P

Aaaaaahh.. One thing I regret about the whole thing was that I totally forgot my digicam. Blame it to my dad who only allowed me to join the outing that very morning. Hmp! =P Anyway, it's ok, at least he allowed me.

**********
I'm so addicted to Multiply. Hehe.. Most of my time online is spent uploading the pics, typing a caption, uploading videos, commenting on my friends' pics, etc.

That explains why I don't blog that much anymore. I don't even bloghop nowadays. Or even if I do, I just read some of your entries but I don't comment.

I don't know. I think that typing words just for the sake of commenting is an old tired trend.

But if I do have something to say, I comment. But that's just that. I don't blog to get comments. On second thought, who am I kidding? But then, I don't expect much. That's just so pompous.

**********
I went to school this afternoon to know if I'm one of the lucky sophomore students who will have a make-up duty in the hospital on the 2nd day of April because of tardiness or absences.

But it seems I wasted my money for nothing. I went to school but I didn't find my name. I'm confused at first since I'm sure I signed something during our Clinical RLE which states that I'll be having my make-up duty.. and the worst thing, the paper in the bulletin board states:
Final Make-up duty schedule will be posted on March 28 30, 2007 at 1pm.
So it seems I'm only looking at a partial list. What the efff! I really just wasted my time and money.

Ross and I ended up eating at Pupung's (SM MOA) then me buying John Grisham's The Rainmaker at Booksale. Yeah, I said goodbye to a couple of hundreds which I wouldn't have done if I only stayed at home.

Goshie nga naman.