3.17.2007

Okay.. you'll be bored.


 I had my overnight at Angelie's pad (March 3, Saturday) for our Case Pres..




Then followed by my second at Jordan's pad (March 5, Monday).

And third at Alex's pad (March 16, Friday).


Puro kasi case presentation and defense. Pero saya pala mag-overnight.

But ang daya eh! My parents and Ian, my youngest brother, went to Singapore last night. They will come back on Monday. I wished kasama ako. Kaso may final exams. Shucks.

Pero oks lng.. Because just last night, I had my third overnight for our multimedia presentation. Actually, for our final exam na namin siya.

But instead of doing something, we just watched House and Battle Royal. We started creating the actual presentation at 2am. Wahaha.. walang tulugan talaga, shockie.

Aaaah! I love BSN II-3 talaga! Especially my group members na often kong nakakasama sa mga activities. Whether RLE man yan o sa computer. Hehe.. Drama mode muna. I can't imagine na maghihiwa-hiwalay na naman ng mga landas. =P Shucks, can't believe lapit na ulit magre-shuffle.

Basta, this is all I can say talaga.. BSN II-3 rocks!! \m/ Love yah guys!

Special mention to my best-est friend in the whole wide world, AMAY...


Amay holding the gift I gave to her.. paper art clay!

Thanks for appreciating my gift! Belated happy birthday bez! *hugs*