1.18.2006

Hear, hear! I'm back..

Have you ever felt left out? Well, most of the time, I do.

Not that I don't have friends. Coz in fact, I have a lot. Like you, I have friends from other sections, other year levels, other schools. And of course, I also have my own college barkada... 8 of us are blockmates.

But that's the problem. I have a lot but I still feel like I belong in a netherworld, where I watch everyone but I belong to no one.

That even if I'm with my "circle of friends", oftentimes I feel like a member of the "Billy No Friends" club coz they're pairing up and I'm left behind.

Go figure.

Anyway, even though I feel that way, I'm still thankful I have friends in my side during fun moments. Maybe, it's time that I thank them.

Half of which reflects my intellectual, introverted side -- Nini, Ross and Es.

Me, Nini and Es. .

And the other half which reflects my easy-go-lucky, extroverted side -- Jecha, Thal and Rob.

Jecha, Rob, Thal and me in SM Manila *winks*

Now, I'm betting my one peso coin that those people who knew me personally will gonna ask, "Don't you know how to count? Where's Mariel?"

Hmmm... Let's just say that she's considered a part of the barkada (through me), but that's just it. Coz as a friend, she haven't touch a part of my life yet.

Not that I'm expecting to, you know. Coz I know, she never will. At least not in the very near future. I quite understand that she's pretty much self-centered to even hear my problems.. (that is, if you can call my "superficial" thoughts turned into rants, raves, whatever!)

Anyway, walking down memory lane, I really missed my highschool bestfriend, Amay. Unfortunately, due to hectic schedules (no kidding! I wake up everyday 5 or 6 in the morning from Monday to Saturday except Wednesday to go to school and go straight home coz our usual dismissal time is 7 or 7:30 in the evening).. well, I can't hang out with her anymore.

But they say, "Kapag gusto, maraming paraan; kapag ayaw, maraming dahilan."

Let me just clear out one thing that's quite relevant to my "lame excuse" (the hectic schedules and whatsoever): you see, even though i wanted to breakdown and cry at night coz of too much pressure on studies (I really really want to maintain my grades of flat 1.. Ha! With Anatomy, I wish!), I can't. Coz believe it or not, I'm too tired of doing schoolworks to even cry.

Really.

**********
Anyway, I was tagged by the kind Talamasca. ;p

The first player of this game starts with the topic "five weird habits of yourself," and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as stated by this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says "You are tagged" (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

So here it is:
1. Whenever I eat in our dining room, I lift my feet from the floor and do a cross-sitting position. It's very comfortable, try it.
2. Like Tala, I'm also a supah vain person. I check my reflection on any mirror (remember the SM walkalator?).. or anything like heavy tinted cars, etc.. *winks*
3. I always touch the other end of my bag to know if my phone and wallet are still there.. intact (esp. when I'm walking in public places). I'm afraid the pickpockets might make me their next victim, whatever.
4. Before eating fried chicken, I always check the bones to see if there's no (yucky) dry blood. If there was, then I won't eat the flesh part beside it. That's how picky I am when it comes to chicken. (fyi, there's a story behind it.)
5. Before going to sleep at night, I spray cologne on my wrists. I dunno. Just some sort of a habit or something.

Anyway, I'm not in the mood to elaborate some things right now. Haha.. So I'll just end this game by tagging 5 people.. hehe..

I'm tagging: Michi, Athena, Kit, Lica, Tins

**********
Anyway, I just wanna share that when I created my blog, I was after the visitors.. the number of hits.. then, comments.

Now, I'm glad to say I just reached a point of my blogging life that I don't care if someone would even read my craps or not.. or even like to comment or not.

This is my first blog post for the year 2006. Quite late for a new post to welcome the brand new year, don't you think?

Nevertheless, I'm welcoming this year with a new look (what I mean is the layout). I love this one. Lighter is indeed better.

And one more thing, be prepared for the real me. No more edited pics hiding blemishes or whatever but just more and more pics of me enjoying the moment but with bad angles (well, we all have one or two or more). ;p

Coz I now realized, why hide my flaws when in fact, that's what makes me my own unique self.

Anyway, you'll see my next post after midterm exam w/c will end on january 28.. Or maybe, if I become lazy, I'll just update on February. You know, one post per month. Haha..

Anyway, let's all end the first month of 2006 with lots of fun! God bless us all! **hugs**